Our group has started a study on the Book of Romans for the next 2 months. We are very excited to be back in the bible after a short break of cleaning up the clothes closet! Please come by and join us on Mondays at 6:30pm in the Carroll Building (red brick building to the right of the sanctuary) as we wrestle with what Paul wrote to the Romans (and to us!).
1. Taylor’s Grandparents going through some health issues, all at the same time.
2. Sally’s Aunt’s Mother also going through some health issues.
3. Sally’s friend from high school who is now a youth pastor had a student commit suicide recently. Prayers for that family and church family as they work through this incredibly challenging time.
4. Jay’s Grandparents, especially his grandmother.
5. Zach’s Father and his recent health issues and well as his Mother in her role as a caretaker.